Strength of Phenblue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength of Phenblue

How strong is Phenblue? Is it one of the strongest diet pills for sale? If it’s not, is it weaker for a reason?

I think it's strong enough you don't get nasty side effects but not the strongest thing out there

Comment

I personally think that's good. The strongest ones out there also come with warnings from the FDA (like anything with bitter orange/synephrine), or bad side effects. not for me!

Comment

I agree with KenTraver, it isn't the strongest one out there, but it works for me. I find it helps me with my weight loss goals without interrupting my life and causing bad side effects. You still need to watch what you eat and exercise to lose weight, of course, but PhenBlue does make controlling my cravings a little easier and I definitely have more energy.

Comment

The stronger a pill is, the more there is a risk of unwanted side effects. Sometimes, you want something at the RIGHT strength, not at the biggest.

Comment

I'd also like to add that there are a lot of strong over the counter ingredients. It's not just in prescription that you can end up with powerful side effects

Comment

Working...
            X