"lean muscle"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "lean muscle"

I feel stupid for asking, but what is "lean muscle" that is promised by some diet pills?

Lean muscle is the pure muscle without the fat. Particularly it's referring to the lean muscle in your upper body. Diet pills that promise that you can get lean muscle, is just another way for them to market the pills to you. There's no proof that they can actually do that.

Comment

Glad you asked the question Bonnie, I've always wondered that myself haha.

So, then, what you're saying JokerzWild is that lean muscle is the muscle you have left when the fat is gone? Is that what is meant by that?

Comment

I'm glad you asked, too, Bonnie. I actually didn't know that. I guess if something helps with lean muscle growth, then it helps your body to build muscle, not fat. That makes so much sense now!

Comment

I'm confused now. So if it helps your body to make lean muscle, does that mean it's diverting the body's energy from making fat and making muscle instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            I'm confused now. So if it helps your body to make lean muscle, does that mean it's diverting the body's energy from making fat and making muscle instead?

I think all they mean is that it will help your body make lean muscle by burning off the fat. So it's not that it will stop your body from making fat, just that you'll burn more of it off. Personally, I think it's just another promise manufacturers make to get people to buy their product but their claims are entirely unsubstantiated.

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post

I think all they mean is that it will help your body make lean muscle by burning off the fat. So it's not that it will stop your body from making fat, just that you'll burn more of it off. Personally, I think it's just another promise manufacturers make to get people to buy their product but their claims are entirely unsubstantiated.
              I think that depends on the product. I've been Googling this since last week. What I found is that good supplements support muscle maintenance and growth without boosting fat. So your calories are directed toward building muscle instead of being stored as fat. When you're losing weight, you want more muscle and less fat, so in a good product, that's a good feature.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post

I think that depends on the product. I've been Googling this since last week. What I found is that good supplements support muscle maintenance and growth without boosting fat. So your calories are directed toward building muscle instead of being stored as fat. When you're losing weight, you want more muscle and less fat, so in a good product, that's a good feature.
                Ok. That makes sense. I'm less confused now LOL

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post

I wish the truth was easier

Comment

Working...
                  X