Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fast will Trimthin get holiday weight off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fast will Trimthin get holiday weight off?

I know I’m not only not going to lose weight over the holidays, but I’ll gain. How fast will trimthin get that back off again?

It all depends on how dedicated you are to exercising and how much you watch what you eat and how much of what you eat when the holidays are over. Trimthin will help you to control your appetite and it will give you the energy you need to exercise, but that's about it. It also depends on how much weight you want to lose. Do some cardio for at least an hour a day and don't overdose on calories. Eat only the amount that is considered healthy for your gender and age and cut out snacking before bed and fatty foods. This should help you eliminate extra weight in about a month or less.

Comment

Exactly, TaraNorth. As far as I can see it, Trimthin gives the power entirely to you. If you dedicate yourself to a healthy diet and a regular exercise program, taking that pill makes it a lot easier for you to do it.

Comment

That's just it. You need to decide how much you are going to put into it. I read that you can lose up to 25 pounds, but that's not going to happen if you're just sitting around and eating chips!

Comment

Walk or use the treadmill every day with this diet pill and it will come off pretty quick, especially around your middle.

Comment

That's good advice, Drew. I really like the treadmill in the wintertime. It means that you don't have any excuse not to get your exercise even when all of the weather is pretty nasty out.

Comment

Working...
            X