Should I work out in the morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I work out in the morning?

If I were to take Trimthin x 700 once first thing in the morning and once around lunchtime, is the best time for me to do a workout first thing in the morning?

Honestly, you can workout at any time of the day if you want. That said, if you can make morning workouts work for you this is good because it means that you're getting your workout out of the way first thing, so you don't have the excuse later on in the day of being too tired or finding something else to do that's "more important" instead. Also, it is great to do your wokout after you've taken Trimthin to get the most out of it. Still, ultimately, all that really matters is that you workout at some point during the day

Comment

I think working out in the morning is best, after you take the pill. I think this is how you'll get the most out of it and, as TracyK said, at least this way your workout will be out of the way for the rest of the day.

Comment

Ok thanks. I guess I'll try it out in the morning. I'm hoping I can keep it up. I don't tend to be all that motivated then haha

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
          Ok thanks. I guess I'll try it out in the morning. I'm hoping I can keep it up. I don't tend to be all that motivated then haha
          If you can't do it in the morning, do it in the afternoon. The closer you can do your workout to about a half hour after taking your pills is best. So if you take it at lunch, use your lunch break to get your workout in and then cram down your meal LOL

Comment

It doesn't matter when you do it. Just be consistent about it. Make it a part of a routine. This will help to ensure you've carved out a specific time of day to do it. Even if you don't feel like exercising at that time, push yourself to do it, even if this means doing something different. Just be active.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
              It doesn't matter when you do it. Just be consistent about it. Make it a part of a routine. This will help to ensure you've carved out a specific time of day to do it. Even if you don't feel like exercising at that time, push yourself to do it, even if this means doing something different. Just be active.
              I agree, that's the best point. If you're consistent and build a routine, you'll be mentally and physically ready for it and will get the most out of whatever energy booster you choose, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

I agree, that's the best point. If you're consistent and build a routine, you'll be mentally and physically ready for it and will get the most out of whatever energy booster you choose, too.
                If Bethie agrees with me, you know I'm right.

Comment

Working...
                X