Gives workouts a push

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gives workouts a push

TRIMTHIN X700 gives my workouts a good push right now. I've been tired for all September so far, but if I just grab one of these a half hour before my workout, I don't slump so I get what I should out of my exercise and it doesn't feel like a chore.

That's good. Motivation is my top challenge with exercise. I just need to get myself to get up and do it. ONce I"m doing it, I'm pretty driven to get it done and to try my best. It's a matter of actulaly getting going. Think this would help for that?

Comment

You're right! Motivation is way up there for deciding if things get done. Anything that helps with motivation is good in my books!

Comment

I think energy really is the main thing right now. If I have energy, my motivation and performance are both there. It's only going to be more important as days get shorter and holidays get closer!

Comment

To add to this point, is there anyone who won't now need extra energy just to get through the day let alone workouts between now and the new year?

Comment

Working...
          X