Is 10 hours enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 10 hours enough?

Trimthin says that each pill lasts for 5 hours. I admit that’s a long time. Usually the ones I’ve taken in the past (that actually worked) were only like 2 hours max. Trimthin is awesome because it’s more than double that in my experience. But if you take it two times a day, then you only get 10 hours of effect. Is that enough?

I think it's enough. Remember that you sleep for a good part of the 24 hours in a day

Comment

I agree with Penny Thoughts. You do sleep for several hours every night (hopefully) so if TrimThin covers you for 10 hours, that's pretty awesome.

Comment

I would think that 10 hours is definitely enough. This is pretty good for a diet pill. Hopefully by the time it wears off you'll be ready to go to sleep.

Comment

It should be. Actually, while it covers you for 10 hours, you'll actually get more effect out of it in a day. Since you probably get 5 hours, then a gap where you'll get hungry...but then eat lunch, and then it gets you for another 5 hours, but then you'll eat dinner and be fine. So ya, 10 hours is really enough.

Comment

I think 10 hours is enough

Comment

Working...
            X