No announcement yet.

Should you take the full dose to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should you take the full dose to start?

I'm wondering if I should take the recommended dose to start or if I should only take half to assess my tolerance. Am I being too cautious?

I used the full dose and didn't have a problem with it. I think because it's a sustained release it doesn't get you all at once. If you are nervous, you can always start at half and then try more to see how you react.

Comment

Thanks brightstar! I appreciate the support and your advice. I always feel better when I learn I'm not the only one who wonders about stuff like that I am going to take half first to see how my body reacts.

Comment

You can always just try one normal dose and see how you react. Just take it in the morning on the first day and you can decide if you want to take it in the afternoon, too

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post
          You can always just try one normal dose and see how you react. Just take it in the morning on the first day and you can decide if you want to take it in the afternoon, too

I agree with 2strikes. Try the full recommended dose to start and see how you react. If it turns out that you're fine, then you can take the whole thing and not even worry about taking a lower dose.

Comment

Working...
          X