Which part suppresses appetite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which part suppresses appetite

I'm wondering which ingredient or ingrdients in TrimThin actually work to suppress appetite. Is it caffeine or something else?

I think the caffeine does some of it. I'm pretty sure that green tea helps to make you less hungry and blocks fat at the same time. I know it has more than one effect that makes it good.

Comment

I agree. I think those are the ingredients that suppress the appetite. There are several ingredients but I think a lot of them improve fat burning. These are the ones that stop food cravings: caffeine and green tea.

Comment

How do these ingredients actually suppress appetite though? I know that they can rev up your metabolism, but how do they also manage to curb your hunger? Do you just feel so hyper that you don't feel like eating?

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post
          How do these ingredients actually suppress appetite though? I know that they can rev up your metabolism, but how do they also manage to curb your hunger? Do you just feel so hyper that you don't feel like eating?

In regard to caffeine, the theories of some studies suggest that the reason it may help to suppress appetite is it stimulates the central nervous system, causing short-term boost in alertness and energy. Since the body is focusing on these boosts, it doesn't have time to "think" about hunger and fatigue. That being said, even if this is true and it does suppress your appetite, the effects don't last for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post

In regard to caffeine, the theories of some studies suggest that the reason it may help to suppress appetite is it stimulates the central nervous system, causing short-term boost in alertness and energy. Since the body is focusing on these boosts, it doesn't have time to "think" about hunger and fatigue. That being said, even if this is true and it does suppress your appetite, the effects don't last for very long.
            Ya that's pretty much my understanding. caffeine plays with the same system that does fight-or-flight. Your body is putting your energy into making you alert and ready to move. Don't feel hungry then, right?

Comment

Working...
            X