New Year's Resolutions 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolutions 2020

Anyone got a New Year's Resolution for 2020? I do! I've decided to stick to sleeping and eating schedules. I'm hoping that this will help with weight control

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!! <3
    Yes I have a New Year's Resolution (please share!)
    66.67%
    No I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions
    22.22%
    I haven't decided
    11.11%

I used to do the New Year's resolution thing, but it just never sticks. I'm usually good about it for a week or a month tops, but that's about it. I think that instead of resolutions, if you want to make a change, do it when you know it needs to be done. Waiting for a new year isn't going to make you any more successful, it's just another excuse to wait to make a change that you know should have been made a long time ago. Also, people tend to make ridiculous resolutions that they can't (or won't) realistically implement into their life, especially when the resolution is made on the night of New Year's when you're feeling good from socializing, yummy food and alcohol.

Comment

I totally have a New Year's resolution and it's to eat more nutritious foods. I actually already asked a question about this in the forum LOL. Happy New Year to you BabyButtons and I wish you all the best in 2020 and in seeing your resolution through!

Comment

I have one! I'm planning on losing 20 pounds by the summer. I'm going to take it slow and gradually lose it as I work on controlling my calories and working out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
          I totally have a New Year's resolution and it's to eat more nutritious foods. I actually already asked a question about this in the forum LOL. Happy New Year to you BabyButtons and I wish you all the best in 2020 and in seeing your resolution through!
          And you Charlotte! Thank you and I wish you luck in seeing your resolution through, too!

Comment

Yup I got one. I'm going to pick a diet program and stick to it. I thinking about doing DASH. I've started a thread about it on the forum. Happy New Year to all you fine people!

Comment

My resolution this year isn't to lose weight. It's to live healthier so that when I do reach my weight loss goal, I'll naturally stop myself from regaining

Comment

I've got a resolution this year but it's not like a resolution like the usual kind. It's more of a promise to myself not to keep up the bad eating habits I picked up during the holidays. My resolution is to leave the holidays behind and just go back to what I was doing before because that was working pretty good for me.

Comment

I voted no. It's not that I don't believe in resolutions, though. I just didn't do one this year. I don't have anything of that kind that i want to go for this year. I've done them in the past and may do them again though.

Comment

Working...
                  X