Here we go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again

Not sure where to put this on this site but I just wanted to say that the state where i live is one of the ones seeing the sudden surges of coronavirus. I was starting to get thigns back in order. I was starting to eat better than I was at the start. I was getting into exercise a bit at a time. Now they're talking about possibly shutting things all the way down again. I don't know where I am with that, but I don't want to go back into the funk I was in. I just gave up on everything the first time around. i'm not ready to face it again. I'm going to be so fat after all this. I don't see how I wo'nt be. I've already lost all my progress for such a long time. I lost about 20 pounds last year, then regained 3/4 of that this year. This sucks. Thanks for listening.

It really does suck KraftMan! I'm not one of the states where there's a surge, but I'm really worried that it will come up this way again and we'll be right back at square one where you fear you're headed. I really hope it doesn't get bad again, either. I've also gained way to much weight and I, too, am starting to think that I'll never get back into my weight loss groove. It does go to show how much our mental state and mood plays a role in our progress though, doesn't it? When we're not happy, it's so much harder to do certain things. I wish there was something more positive I could say other than this will eventually pass and hang in there. I just hope it brings you some comfort to know that you're not alone. *Hug*

Comment

I know. Totally sucks! Just try to hang in there, stay safe and celebrate the good days and don't give yourself a hard time on the bad days. That said, where is that your struggle with weight loss? Is it eating or not exercising or both? What was the reason that you had progress before the pandemic? Maybe if you know the reasons for your progress you can find it again.

Comment

You're going to get through this. Hopefully everyone will just head inside for the long weekend and keep the numbers way down. It'll all be over sooner if so. You can do this.

Comment

I hope you feel more positive soon KraftMan! If not, maybe look for ways you can get support for your mental health. It's not good to say in a dark place for too long. *hug*

Comment

Take care, Kraftman. you'll get through this. Keep your head up. You've got this.

Comment

How you doing Kraftman? Hope you're feeling better!

Comment

Just putting this out there for anyone who could need it.
                • Emergency Medical Services—911
                • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or Live Online Chat
                • SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline, 1-877-SAMHSA7 (1-877-726-4727)
                The first 2 are 24/7. The last one is 8am to 8pm EST Mon-Fri. SAMHSA can give you information and can help you find treatment services near where you live.
                I hope you're ok, Kraftman. This is a tough time. You're not alone.

Comment

I'm hanging in. Definitely down. Probably depressed. Sorry for making anyone scared. I'm not gonig to do anything crazy. It's just a hard time. It doesn't feel like this will end.

Comment

Working...
                  X