Before and after trying a product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and after trying a product

In addition to taking B&As has anyone ever thought of recording how they feel before and after taking diet pills? So you can remember how you once felt versus how you end up feeling (good or bad) and the what the pill has done for you (good or bad) since being on it? I think this is a great way to find out what type of diet pills might work best so when I want to go back on one, I'll remember the ones I like or, at least, the ingredients I liked that I found helpful (or that I'd want to avoid).

Do you mean like tracking how you feel in terms of motivation or mood? That's a good idea. I find my motivation is more important than pretty much any other thing for dieting well on any given day. I never really thought of it for diet pill benefits though.

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
      Do you mean like tracking how you feel in terms of motivation or mood? That's a good idea. I find my motivation is more important than pretty much any other thing for dieting well on any given day. I never really thought of it for diet pill benefits though.
      I agree that is a good idea. Tracking how you feel before you take a diet pill and how you feel after can give you a good idea of how well you respect to the product and whether or not it seems to be working for you as you want it to.

Comment

Good idea. This also respects that mental health is as important as physical health. They're two branches of Health with equal importance. Recording how you feel when you try something is important in both areas.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          Good idea. This also respects that mental health is as important as physical health. They're two branches of Health with equal importance. Recording how you feel when you try something is important in both areas.
          Yes! I find we always tend to forget about mental health importance, especially when it comes to making lifestyle changes. We tend to be so focused on the physical aspect, we forget that the way we feel matters to our overall success or lack thereof.

Comment

It's good to document this stuff. I find that the longer I take a product that works, the harder it is to remember just what challenges I was facing - physically and mentally. I mean, I'll know that I found something hard to do, but not exactly how rough it was. It's like pain. you know something hurt a couple of years ago, but do you really? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
              It's good to document this stuff. I find that the longer I take a product that works, the harder it is to remember just what challenges I was facing - physically and mentally. I mean, I'll know that I found something hard to do, but not exactly how rough it was. It's like pain. you know something hurt a couple of years ago, but do you really? LOL
              Yes! It's exactly like that. Remembering how something felt isn't the same as knowing what it is like when you're actually going through it.

Comment

Since the energy boosting in diet pills is supposed to support your motivation, does this mean it's good for your mood, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Since the energy boosting in diet pills is supposed to support your motivation, does this mean it's good for your mood, too?
                  I don't know for certain, but I personally believe that it is. I mean when I have more energy, I'm typically always in a better mood and feel more motivated to do things, you know? So, I'd say yes, although that's not based on any science haha.

Comment

Working...
                  X