Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there another way to measure progress that doesn't involve photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there another way to measure progress that doesn't involve photos?

I really do not like being in photos. I don't like it when people take pictures of me, even when I think I look good. The idea of taking before and after photos for weight loss sounds truly depressing. Does anyone have suggestions for some other way I could measure my weight and really notice a difference in the change in my shape, the way the photos do? Thanks.

Other than photographing yoruself you could measure yourself and write down all of your results over time, or you could use a pair of jeans that originally fit you and keep trying them on once per month to see how much bigger they seem

Comment

I like to measure my progress by my clothes. When I drop a size or when my clothing doesn't fit as snug, know I've made progress.

Comment

Step on a scale. It's what I do If you don't like that, then I'd suggest doing what ChefMel has recommended - take out the tape measure and start measuring yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Janet View Post
          I like to measure my progress by my clothes. When I drop a size or when my clothing doesn't fit as snug, know I've made progress.
          That's how I really can tell. what belt notch I'm on, how my rings fit my fingers or my watch on my wrist. Collars on my shirts. That sort of thing. It's the more "practical" side of weight loss.

Comment

Thank you for your suggestions. I think I'll follow your advice, Janet. I'll base it on how things fit. Maybe I should take before and after photos of my clothing LOL

Comment

Working...
            X