new technique for before and after shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new technique for before and after shots

I used to think that the best way to take before and after pics are to wear the exact same clothes every time. But I found a better way that I find makes me feel way better. I always wear the thing I feel best in. So whatever my size, if a certain outfit makes me feel I look my best, then that’s what I wear for my photos. That way, I always see how I look at my best and then at the end I end up with a lot of pictures where I look fantastic all the way along the weight loss. That way I won’t feel too embarrassed to show my friends my progress. Not bad, right?

That's cute! Good idea

Comment

Not bad at all. That's actually a pretty good idea, Bethie. That way you can see the improvement and show others but always be proud of the pictures you are showing off.

Comment

I think I'll try that! Thanks for the tip Bethie

Comment

I really, really like that idea. Thanks so much for sharing Bethie! I'm actually motivated to take before and after shots now and won't dread looking at them or sharing them with others.

Comment

I think that is the most positive and clever suggestion I have ever read for taking before and after shots. It really is a great idea, Bethie. Thank you

Comment

Awww Bethie, look at you spreading the positivity. In all seriousness, though, that is a really good idea. I'm surprised I never thought of it You can send me your pics anytime btw

Comment

Working...
              X