How will you keep looking your best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you keep looking your best?

It's difficult to remain the same size over the holidays so you can always look your best and maintain you weight loss goals. What do you think will be the hardest foods/treats to avoid over the festive season?

For me, it's ALWAYS eggnog. I love that stuff and can never get enough of it but it's sooooo bad for you hahaha.

Hmmm....I'd have to say the biggest curse for me are all the baked goods. I love gingerbread, cookies, cakes, and ANYTHING chocolate. I think I just gained 5 pounds thinking about it HA!

Comment

I think if I manage to avoid the eggnog and all the sweets I should be all right. That's easier said than done, of course...okay, let's face it; I'm doomed LOL!

Comment

I think I'm pretty much like everyone else. It's all the sweets that really get me. I love sugars and fats and those are the hardest things for me to avoid around Christmas. I don't just eat the treats that others make, I make a whole whack of them myself. That and I do enjoy my wine and turkey dinner. It really is the "fat" time of year lol

Comment

I'm so ashamed of myself. I told myself that I'd just eat a bite of everything but no, I ended up pigging out just like every other year!

Comment

All of the rich foods that you typically only eat once a year, like exotic cheeses, pate, dips, eggnog and the Christmas treets. Those are always killer and there are always leftovers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
              I'm so ashamed of myself. I told myself that I'd just eat a bite of everything but no, I ended up pigging out just like every other year!

I know! The same thing always happens to me, too. I promise myself I won't over-indulge, but every year I do. The food is just too goood. I swear, I think I gained 10 pounds LOL. Ah well, that's what new year's resolutions are for

Comment

Working...
              X