Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll - Do online before and after photos influence you to buy weight loss products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeSarah View Post
    This is true enviroTodd, but what does your statement have to do with the poll? It's not about pictures you take of yourself, but ones that are used for advertising purposes. Those pictures are not realistic and do not tell you squat about where you will actually lose weight or add muscle. They're just pictures of skinny models wearing pants they never owned in their life that are 3x their size!
    Don't worry about it, MeSarah, Envirotodd marches to the beat of his own drum. Some of the stuff is insightful, some is stuff that you'd need to spend a lifetime trying to decipher. Gotta love that!

Comment

MeSarah, I actually love those photos of size 0 models standing in size 18 pants. They're hilarious! I can't possibly believe that any of them are real, but at least it's amusing.

Comment

This is true enviroTodd, but what does your statement have to do with the poll? It's not about pictures you take of yourself, but ones that are used for advertising purposes. Those pictures are not realistic and do not tell you squat about where you will actually lose weight or add muscle. They're just pictures of skinny models wearing pants they never owned in their life that are 3x their size!
        What I meant is that pictures can be very helpful because a site can tell you that you'll lose 25 pounds in 2 months, but using a picture can help to show exactly what that means in the difference to a person's body. As long as the pictures are genuine and the site says "actual customer photo" or something like that, yes, they are very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          What I meant is that pictures can be very helpful because a site can tell you that you'll lose 25 pounds in 2 months, but using a picture can help to show exactly what that means in the difference to a person's body. As long as the pictures are genuine and the site says "actual customer photo" or something like that, yes, they are very helpful.
          Ok, that makes more sense, thanks for clarifying

Comment

Working...
          X