Liking selfies more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liking selfies more

I don’t know if I’m getting better at taking selfies or if I’m really losing weight but I just shared my first one without cringing! Had to share.

Hey that's great news. Congratulations. I wish I could say the same ha ha!

Comment

That's awesome MadMike! What's your secret? I can't seem to get my selfies figures out hahah.

Comment

I look like a crazy blimp when I take selfies, these days. Is it possible that I'm smiling too big? My smile comes out wide and makes my face round and gives me a double chin

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
          I look like a crazy blimp when I take selfies, these days. Is it possible that I'm smiling too big? My smile comes out wide and makes my face round and gives me a double chin

OMG me too! It doesn't seem to matter what angle I take the selfie from or whether or not I have my hair up or down, I always have a giant round face LOL...I think my camera secretly hates me haha.

Comment

Try not looking at the camera straight-on. Give yourself a slight angle. It will help to take the roundness out of your face. It really does work!

Comment

Thanks for sharing MadMike. It's always nice to hear/read something positive, especially when it comes to self-image I hope you still feel that way with each picture you take!

Comment

I think we should really be saying more that is positive about self image. Yes, we might need to lose weight but there's no reason for us to constantly be so hard on ourselves.

Comment

I just got a selfie stick. Does anyone else find that htey can take better shots of themselves with it? I put off getting one for so long but I have to admit that I love it.

Comment

Working...
                  X