App for B & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App for B & A

Does anyone know if there is a good app for recording before and after pictures? I have an iPhone. That said, if you know of good Android ones, please go ahead and mention them too just in case anyone else here is wondering the same thing and they have Android. I'm looking to make the process easy.

What about "before and after camera"? The free version of it isn't very good but if you are willing to upgrade to the premium version the reviews improve a lot (I've never used it. I'm basing this on the ratings). You could also just get a collage app that lets you see your pics ordered side by side. That might be enough.Just keep adding to the collage.

Comment

Ugh, don't get Before and After Camera. It's horrible. Just get pic stitch. Way better

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
        Ugh, don't get Before and After Camera. It's horrible. Just get pic stitch. Way better

Pic Stitch? That sounds interesting What does this app do?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Pic Stitch? That sounds interesting What does this app do?
          I hadn't heard of it either so I googled it. Looks like a photo collage maker.

Comment

Thanks. I think I'll look into both apps and as long as they are free I'll try them out. At this point I'm looking for anything that will make my life easier!

Comment

Working...
            X