surprise lost ankle weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surprise lost ankle weight!

Ok, this is weird and embarrassing, but I noticed in the pics I’ve been taking that sure I’m gradually losing a bit of weight around my middle, but I’ve lost a lot of weight around my ankles! Isn’t that weird? I’m oddly happy about this haha.

That's fantastic KittyKatt! I'm glad you're happy about your new "skinny" ankles. It's actually not weird at all! When my really good friend lost a whole bunch of weight her wrists and her fingers really slimmed down and suddenly bracelets and rings that once fit her were too big! It's amazing where weight loss occurs, isn't it?

Comment

we all need to celebrate the victories we have. It's what helps us to keep going. Contgrats kittykatt

Comment

It's not weird at all. I've also lost weight there and it really surprised me but made me so happy because I was able to wear my favorite ankle bracelet again! Congrats kittykatt.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean kittykatt! I was actually shocked when I lost foot fat! While I didn't drop a size in shoes or anything when I lost weight, I found that my shoes fit better and were less snug. I no longer felt like I had to tear them off my feet all the time. It's amazing where fat accumulates!

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post
            I know exactly what you mean kittykatt! I was actually shocked when I lost foot fat! While I didn't drop a size in shoes or anything when I lost weight, I found that my shoes fit better and were less snug. I no longer felt like I had to tear them off my feet all the time. It's amazing where fat accumulates!
            That's amazing. I didn't know that it was actually possible to gain or lose weight on your feet. It makes sense, really, but feet really aren't somewhere you think about. That's really interesting

Comment

I'd celebrate weight loss no matter where it is. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X