I found that video is better than pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found that video is better than pics

I’ve been taking short videos of myself over the last bit. I just stand there and turn around. It’s way more accurate than pictuers

Really? That's an interesting idea. I guess that really is the best way to get 360 look at how well you're doing. That's clever ChefMel

Comment

Do you just use your phone for this? It sounds like a good idea but I would think taking video would be a bigger effort than taking a photo, wouldn't it? Plus, it's hard to compare videos side by side as you can with pictures over time. At least I think it would be, but then I've never done video before so who knows? Maybe I'd like it.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
        Do you just use your phone for this? It sounds like a good idea but I would think taking video would be a bigger effort than taking a photo, wouldn't it? Plus, it's hard to compare videos side by side as you can with pictures over time. At least I think it would be, but then I've never done video before so who knows? Maybe I'd like it.

I don't think it would be more effort than taking a picture and I would just use my phone to do it. I actually think that it's a great idea ChefMel. I'm going to give it a try and see if I can spot the difference. Plus, if I take video, I can always just pause it for a still shot if I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
          It probably wouldn't be more effort if you just popped your phone into a selfie stick. Just hold it and go from one side of you to the other - done. It'd take 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

It probably wouldn't be more effort if you just popped your phone into a selfie stick. Just hold it and go from one side of you to the other - done. It'd take 30 seconds.

I guess you're right Bean. I never think of those sticks. Likely because I don't own one lol That said I guess that would definitely would work. Thanks for the tip. If I ever consider video I will keep it in mind

Comment

Working...
            X