thinking of giving up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of giving up

I’m so frustrated. I want to give up. I hurt my toe and haven’t exercised in one week and I gained 2 pounds! I just don’t see why I’ve been working this hard when it’s this easy for it all to go wrong.

Oh don't give up, KittyKatt! It can be so discouraging when you can't exercise and you gain back some weight, but try to remember that soon you'll be healed and you'll be back to your regular routine and you'll drop the weight you gained in no time! Try to stay positive and don't give in to the temptation to give up. Life is full of setbacks but things will turn around again. We support you!

Comment

Ugh! I know how bad that can be KittyKatt! A couple years ago I broke my leg and was unable to perform my usual exercises for weeks, it was total hell, I got super depressed and gained a whole pile of weight. It was really one of the lowest points of my life. That said, I did eventually get over it and refound my groove. I still have the occasional setback but eventually I find my way back on track again and you will too. It's okay if you want to give up for now. I know you don't feel like braking out the pom poms and being your own cheerleader and that's okay. Settle in your funk for a bit, accept that things are going to be crumby and not going your way for a little while and let yourself heal. You'll find your motivation when you're feeling better again. There is no need for you to force yourself to feel happy when that is the last thing that you feel. You'll feel better faster when you allow yourself to accept reality, deal with it and then move on!

Comment

Working...
      X