Smile in your weight loss pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smile in your weight loss pics

This may sound silly but I’ve found that if you smile in your weight loss pics, you’re more likely to have better posture and hold yourself in a prouder way. This helps you to look better and feel your progress not just see it. If you do it every time, you’re not tainting your results. You’re just being consistant!

You know, I really like that advice brightstar! We don't really smile enough, do we? It's far better to look happy than to look serious or like you're trying to be a model with "duck face" lol. I'm gong to take your advice and smile from now on.

Comment

Awww! That is such a good idea brightstar. Everyone looks better when they smile! That's probably the best weight loss b&a pic advice I've ever heard!

Comment

oh lord are people still doing that duck face? It looks ridiculous. One day they'll look back at all their photos and they won't have a genuine picture of a smile in any of them. THey're too busy looking like Daffy Duck. Then that look will have gone well out of style - as it should have by now - and they'll be sorry they were making an idiot face in every single shot.
        I agree with BabyButtons. Everybody looks better when they just smile normally. It's good advice for a lot of reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
          oh lord are people still doing that duck face? It looks ridiculous. One day they'll look back at all their photos and they won't have a genuine picture of a smile in any of them. THey're too busy looking like Daffy Duck. Then that look will have gone well out of style - as it should have by now - and they'll be sorry they were making an idiot face in every single shot.
          I agree with BabyButtons. Everybody looks better when they just smile normally. It's good advice for a lot of reasons.
          Hahaha Duck Face. I remember when that was trending! I'm proud of myself that I never jumped on that bandwagon. That one and the trained "model pose" where you stand on an angle with your hand on your hip and you tilt your head slightly down and blah blah blah. Practiced poses never look good, especially not when you're trying to take an honest shot of yourself. Standing up straight with your shoulders back in a relaxed position and smiling really is the best way to do it

Comment

Working...
          X