Never use selfies to decide if you're fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never use selfies to decide if you're fat

Don’t use selfies where you’re holding the camera in your hand to help you decide if you need to lose more weight. One wrong angle and you’ll look way better or worse than real life.

It's so true! I mad this mistake last year and man did I regret it! I looked so huge in my pictures. It was devastating and I had a hard time getting passed the pics, even after I knew they weren't accurate and I deleted them.

Comment

Oh geeze selfies. This would be the worst way to take an accurate b&a photo. If you can't have someone take the picture for you, invest in a tripod and use the timer on your phone to take a more accurate photo. Honestly, for the most part, selfies are seriously the worst pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Oh geeze selfies. This would be the worst way to take an accurate b&a photo. If you can't have someone take the picture for you, invest in a tripod and use the timer on your phone to take a more accurate photo. Honestly, for the most part, selfies are seriously the worst pictures.
        I couldn't agree more. Even when you think you took one that looks really good it doesn't mean that you're getting an honest picture of yourself. You really need to work harder than holding your phone high and posing! 😂

Comment

It's amazing that we need to remind ourselves of this. Sometimes I worry about how dumb I am haha

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post
            It's amazing that we need to remind ourselves of this. Sometimes I worry about how dumb I am haha
            We're all guilty of it! I don't know why it's so easy to forget common sense sometimes but it really can be! I think it's because we lack confidence in ourselves that we so easily forget to take our own good advice and remember what we already know haha.

Comment

There are a lot of things we need to remind ourselves that should be pretty obvious. It's a shame. Life would be easier if we thought the right things

Comment

Working...
              X