Sensa anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensa anyone?

Has anyone tried the Sensa diet? It looks kind of bogus to me. You shake tiny crystals on your food and eat it and this is supposed to suppress your appetite and help you to lose weight. I suppose if it works it would be an ideal alternative for those who aren't interested in taking pills, but it sounds a little far fetched in terms of being an ideal weight loss product to me. Am I wrong?

Not for me. When you sprinkle chemicals all over your food with the specific purpose of distorting your senses, you are spoiling the entire sense of pleasure from your food which brings about an unhealthy relationship between yourself and one of the most vital activities for healthy life.

Comment

No way for Sensa! I tried it because my sister swears by it. It makes everything taste WEIRD! It's not supposed to. It says right on the website that it doesn't make things taste funny but to me, this really did.

Comment

I have a really hard time swallowing pills so this is a good alternative and I have been considering it. I have been reading a lot of reviews about this and some say that it is great and others say that they had weird taste problems like you did KenTraver. I guess it's not for everyone, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          I have a really hard time swallowing pills so this is a good alternative and I have been considering it. I have been reading a lot of reviews about this and some say that it is great and others say that they had weird taste problems like you did KenTraver. I guess it's not for everyone, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try.
          Ya, I have to agree with Bean. I think it may be worth trying. I've read the exact same type of review. It seems easy enough and if does actually work that would be great. I like the idea of shaking stuff on my food a lot better than taking a pill. It gives you more control over how much you ingest, where with a pill you always receive the same dosage.

Comment

I've never even heard of this. Really? You shake stuff on your food and it helps you to lose weight? If it works, that's pretty incredible. But wouldn't it alter the taste of your food?

Comment

Originally posted by M-Stark334 View Post
              I've never even heard of this. Really? You shake stuff on your food and it helps you to lose weight? If it works, that's pretty incredible. But wouldn't it alter the taste of your food?
              Yes, it does alter the flavour of your food - at least it did in my case. You're supposed to shake the "salty" crystals on salty foods and the "sugary" ones on sweeter foods. Personally, I found it to be a turn off more than anything else. if there goal is to lower your food consumption by making you dislike the taste of food they succeeded. That said, it didn't stop me from feeling hungry.

Comment

I have to say. I kind of like the idea of only having to shake stuff on your food to help with weight loss. I think I might be willing to sacrifice some taste if it actually works!

Comment

I'm with M-Stark334, I've never heard of this product either. I also have a hard time believing that shaking anything on your food won't alter the flavor somehow. Also, is this stuff just for food or can you used it in drinks, as well?

Comment

This sounds so easy. I think I just might try it, just to see if it works. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Comment

This is a pretty good product but it does make food taste weird.

Jokerzwild - u cant use it in liquids - soups, drinks, and stuff like that. It doesnt work in liquid. It has 2 be solid food. No idea why.

Charlotte - I bought the 60 day starter program kit 4 $90. Prices vary depending on what u want, what u get & where u buy

Comment

I only have three words for anyone who is interested in trying Sensa - Try Something Else

Comment

Ya...this is pretty much what I thought. Won't be buying this.

Comment

Thanks for the info BabyButtons!

Comment

Working...
                            X