What’s the Skinny B*tch diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the Skinny B*tch diet?

Aside from the name, which amuses me greatly, what is the Skinny B*tch diet all about?

I read up on that diet. It's actually not a very good diet. It's based on a book. That said, regardless of whether or not you actually follow the diet, it's a great read. It's written in a really fun way. It's got some good points but it's not something that real peopel can really follow as a lifestyle.

Comment

I agree with KittyKatt. I've read the book and it's hilarious, but when I tired to apply it my life....it just wasn't for me. But if you got some time to kill and want something amusing to read, I highly recommend it lol.

Comment

This diet is a serious waste of time and is really impractical. When I read it, I didn’t know what was funnier, how it was written or the diet that they expected me to follow! Essentially, this diet wants you to give up your vices and start eating and drinking organic foods...oh ya, and become a vegan. This diet might not be bad if you are already a vegan or a vegetarian. It’s just not practical for the average person.

Comment

Aww, it's not that good? Really? What a bust. I was hoping to hear great things about it. Ah well, better to know the truth.

Comment

It would absolutely cause you to lose weight and it would absolutely turn you into a b**ch. Suddenly going vegan and giving up pretty much everything you've ever loved in the food world is no way to do it.

Comment

It's a waste of paper and that's it.

Comment

Wow! I had no idea it was so restrictive and that it was a vegan diet. Definitely will be avoiding this one. Thank you for the input.

Comment

Working...
                X