Is WW still free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is WW still free?

I know that WW used to be something that you could do for free and count your calories and stuff. Is it still that way or do you have to pay for the program now, even if you're doing it online? I'm just wondering how much of it is still the same, since it's more focused on health and wellness now and less about weight loss.

Really? WW was free at some point? Why didn't I know about this? I thought it was always a paid program except for people who completed it and stuck to their maintenance. I feel like I missed out on something!

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      Really? WW was free at some point? Why didn't I know about this? I thought it was always a paid program except for people who completed it and stuck to their maintenance. I feel like I missed out on something!
      I was gonna say the same thing LOL. I don't think it's ever been free. If it was, I don't think it would still be around LOL!

Comment

Really? What the heck am I thinking about then? Actually, you know what, the first and last time I think I followed weight watchers was when I was like 19 or 20 in the early 2000s and my mom was doing it, too. She must have paid for it and I was piggybacking off her plan HAHAHA! OMG! That's probably it. Wow, I wonder what else I did for free in my younger years that actually wasn't....

Comment

Originally posted by TeensyTiff View Post
          Really? What the heck am I thinking about then? Actually, you know what, the first and last time I think I followed weight watchers was when I was like 19 or 20 in the early 2000s and my mom was doing it, too. She must have paid for it and I was piggybacking off her plan HAHAHA! OMG! That's probably it. Wow, I wonder what else I did for free in my younger years that actually wasn't....
          That's so funny! I also find it interesting that you dieted with your mother. Are there any of us who didn't do that at some point? I bet our mothers' weight struggles and dieting issues help to explain why a lot of us are here at this forum in the first place!

Comment

Working...
          X