Noom fad over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noom fad over?

So, is the noom fad finally over? I've stopped seeing their annoying ads.

I think so. You never hear about it anymore. I think it still exists, but the fad has died down so it's just another one of many programs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
      So, is the noom fad finally over? I've stopped seeing their annoying ads.
      I don't need the program to be gone, just the ads. I know what you mean. They made me instantly angry. I always skipped them on youtube, though I usually let ads run so that the creators there get paid. What was it about them that was so off-putting?

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

I don't need the program to be gone, just the ads. I know what you mean. They made me instantly angry. I always skipped them on youtube, though I usually let ads run so that the creators there get paid. What was it about them that was so off-putting?
        That's just it. I don't think there's anythign wrong with the program...as long as I never hear about it again. They poisoned themselves to me with those ads. What was that? Were they actually effective? That drew people to sign up?

Comment

I swear we jinxed it with this thread. The ads are back on Youtube. Not as bad as the old ones but $%&@ I can't wait for this latest wave to be over. What is it about that brand and their terrible advertising? It puts me off the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
          X