Park Avenue Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Avenue Diet

Hi, has anyone ever heard of the Park Avenue Diet? Is this just another fad diet? I've heard that it's really popular, but I'd like to know if it's actually beneficial for weight loss or not. Thanks

This is a short-term low calorie diet. I'd say it's more of a fad than a real benefit for weight loss. You have to follow a really strict diet for 6 weeks and you are also provided with beauty and inspirational tips. Any weight you lose, you'll likely gain back because you aren't likely to follow the diet once you go back to your normal routine. I really don't think it is worth your time, but if you are really interested in it, I think the guy who created it wrote a book about it.

Comment

Ugh...this diet. I tried it out and didn't like it one bit. I found it way too restrictive and it really doesn't provide any useful tips on how to manage your weight once you have lost it. It's a short-term solution. It's not really practical. Save your money and don't buy this book. There are better diets out there.

Comment

I'd never even heard of this diet before but I looked it up because of this discussion. What a mess! I find it really shocking that there are so many fad diets out there that don't set you up to keep the weight off over the long run. Such a shame. We really need to keep on our toes to avoid these.

Comment

Thanks for the warnings! I'm glad I asked before I tried it. You're right, brighstar, it's a real shame that there are so many fad diets out there. Even when you think you've found a good program you can trust as you start to learn more about it you start discovering it's crazy factor!

Comment

Working...
          X