Sugar Busters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
    Positivity really does make the biggest difference envirotodd. I couldnt agree more. There r a lot of negative people in my life & sometimes i look at them & i think that it must be exhausting carrying around all of that negativity. It would take a lot of effort 2 be that unhappy all the time. Ur kinda like my ray of sunshine
    I'm glad to be a positive person in your life since you have so many negative people around you. You're right, it has to be very tiring to be that negative. It blocks the flow of positive energies in their bodies and that can lead to stress, weight, and disease. You need positive energy flow in your body or you leave your mind and body open to negative effects. The more positive you have flowing the less room there is for anything negative. If you choose to let negativity in, you're working against yourself. You have a wonderful attitude BabyButtons.

Comment

U do 2! Its so nice 2 talk to someone who feels the same way i do. Negativity is such a waste! I hope u have a beautiful day envirotodd

Comment

Working...
      X