Dukan diet products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukan diet products

I know that the dukan diet can be pretty extreme in some of its methods but it has a lot of products to go with it. Are any of them good? Has anyone tried them that will share their experience with me?

I tried a few when I followed this diet, until I just found it didn't work for me. I actually really liked the oat bran based products the most.I tried their low-sodium tomato sauce but found it to be pretty bland...it was just missing something. Eventually I just made my own sauce instead.

Comment

I have to admit that when I tried this diet, I really wasn't that impressed with the products. They weren't terrible or anything...but they just seemed to be lacking something. The cost just wasn't worth it for me.

Comment

That said, I agree with Christy smiles, I didn't like the sauce either lol

Comment

I tried this diet and while I wasn't really all that wild about following it and eventually just quit it, I never had any issues or complaints about the products. I found them all pretty tasty.

Comment

Working...
          X