New Year's Resolution Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolution Diet

I’ve decided to take on a New Year’s resolution to get back into my diet, which has (despite my best intentions) been all but forgotten over the last week or two.

Is anyone else planning to do the exact same thing? To start the year by redoubling efforts to eat right and exercise more? I hope that 2015 will be a very healthy (and maybe even attractive) one for me.

I am. I'm also hoping that 2015 will be the year that I will finally figure out what diet and exercise program works best for me. There is something about the idea of starting fresh with a new year that really motivates me to make changes that I tend to avoid. Good luck with your diet, Bethie!

Comment

I'm definitely going to be working hard in the new year to find the right weight management plan. I know I pretty much say the same thing every year, but this year I'm determined to make it stick. I've got a good feeling about 2015!

Comment

I'm going to try a new diet and a new diet pilll in the new year. I'm also joining a gym. I'm really determined to lose weight and stay on track this year. It's not just about losing weight to look good anymore, I really want to improve my health too. Wish me luck, and good luck to the rest of you with your new years resolution diets, as well!

Comment

Ya, I always start the year off with good weight loss intentions...and then at some point during the year they tend to fall flat. I'm hoping that this will be a different year for me though. I've already found a diet and exercise plan I'm interested in trying and I've got high hopes for it. Good luck Bethie and Happy New Year. And for the record, you're always attractive

Comment

Wow, I'm so impressed with how many people are trying to use this as a fresh start, too! I hope that we all manage to stick to our promises to ourselves. It feels so good when we're able to do it.

Speeddemon - thanks for the confidence boost

Comment

I'm planning to try to do a better job with my health this year and yes, the beginning of 2015 will be an important start to that for me. I've missed the first couple of days but I think that my resolution will start on Monday

Comment

Alright, I wasn't planning to do a new year's resolution this year, but now I feel guilty after seeing how you are all motivated. I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                X