Fast weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast weight loss

Can anyone recommend a diet program that results in fast weight loss, where I would lose at least two pounds per week and it would be actual fat loss and not just loss of water weight. I'm looking to drop 15 pounds in a month. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm losing 2-3 pounds per week, at the moment, using Sparkpeople. My best friend is having similar luck with Weight Watchers at about 2 pounds per week. THey're both focused on healthy eating and regular exercise and you burn fat. It's not 15 pounds per month, but it's close. 15 pounds might be what you want, but weight loss that is that fast comes back on again fast, too.

Comment

you could probably do it if you started a very intense exercise routine with 4 cardio, 2 strength training, and 1 recovery day per week. Just be careful you don't look at the scale too much, you build muscle while you burn a lot of fat and that can look like a plateau when its' not.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
        I'm losing 2-3 pounds per week, at the moment, using Sparkpeople. My best friend is having similar luck with Weight Watchers at about 2 pounds per week. THey're both focused on healthy eating and regular exercise and you burn fat. It's not 15 pounds per month, but it's close. 15 pounds might be what you want, but weight loss that is that fast comes back on again fast, too.

Thanks Brightstar. I think I might look into Sparkpeople. I've heard good things. I'll check that out today

Comment

Working...
        X