The Military Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Military Diet

Has anyone tried The Military Diet? I hear that it only lasts for 3-days but it's supposed to help you lose a lot of weight and it's not super expensive. Is this something I should consider trying? I like that it has meal plans that you follow and everything you need is pretty much online. What do all of you think about this?

I haven't heard of the Military Diet. Is it anything like the Israeli Army Diet? I know that was pretty hot in the 1970s and it made a comeback not too long ago. If that's what you mean, I thin it's a terrible idea and you shouldn't follow it. It's mostly made of allowing you to have coffee and tea every day and then pretty much one other food depending which day it is. Some of the days give you apples, others are cheese and so on. Those kinds of extreme diet throw your body's positive energies completely out of balance and it will take you a while to rebalance them. In this way, you're actually doing yourself more harm than good.

Comment

The Military Diet isn't the same as the Israeli Army Diet but they're very similar. I'm under the impression that the Military Diet is just based on the other one but updated

Comment

Yeah, I've never heard of the Israeli Army Diet but it sounds very similar to The Military Diet, which essentially is a diet that you follow for 3 days (you stick to a tight regimen of food - 3 meals no snacks) and you eat very few calories in those days and you can have coffee and water. It seriously looks like a stupid diet that would wreak far more havoc on your metabolism and your weight loss efforts than actually produce any real positive effects.

Comment

Ya this looks like more damage to a metabolism than any good it could do

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
            Ya this looks like more damage to a metabolism than any good it could do

Yes. After reading your comments and looking into it more I have to agree with all of you and I do think that it would do more damage than anything beneficial PamelaPoison. It looks like you'd lose weight at the start and then just gain whatever you lost back and have a hard time losing it again. Not exactly the best diet plan.

Comment

Working...
            X