Can you target your fat loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you target your fat loss?

I’m getting mixed messages about losing weight. I hear in some places you can’t choose where you lose weight and then I see products to lose belly fat or to tighten your butt and all that. Can you actually target fat on your body to lose it?

Honestly, I don't think you can.You can target muscle toning and building, but not fat loss

Comment

No, unfortunately you can’t target fat loss and this is a scientifically proven fact. Our bodies just don’t work like that. When we burn off more calories than we ingest we will experience fat loss, but this fat loss occurs all over the body and not just in one specific area. You’re likely to see results the fastest in the areas where you have the most fat. That said, remember that if you want a flat belly – for instance – while doing 50 crunches a day will strengthen your abs; this won’t make them any more visible. This is because you need to focus on not just strength training but cardiovascular exercise, as well.

Comment

It would be so awesome if you could target fat loss...but nope, Freddy has the right of it. If you want to lose weight on a certain part of your body, you need to lose weight all over your body.

Comment

Working...
        X