• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • This reply by BabyButtons has been deleted by brightstar
    irrelevant to topic of discussion - spam message

Originally posted by KraftMan View Post
    Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
    Acupuncture is good 4 weight loss so is acupressure. I have tried acupressure and liked the results. If u dont like needles in ur ear try acupressure lol.
    Cool. Have you tried it? Both of them? How long does the effect last? Is it just appetite suppression?
    I only tried acupressure. That helps 2 control appetite an prevents overeatin. 4 me the effect lasted a couple of hours. Acupressure helps with nourishin the blood an digestive system an also regulates ur metabolism of water. I feel better after I do it. U also dont need 2 c professionals like acupuncture. U can do it on urself, u just need 2 know the points an how 2 press them. U need a reflexology map...an yes, christysmiles acupressure uses fingers. It helps u lose weight by reducin ur appetite.
  • This reply by Speeddemon has been deleted by brightstar

Wow...so let me get this straight BabyButtons...you're suggesting people find a reflexology map and then we just use this as a guide to poke ourselves on specific body parts and this magically results in weight loss via appetite suppression? I take it back, there is something stupider than getting a needle in your ear. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • This reply by ChristySmiles has been deleted by brightstar

Great, thanks for the info, BabyButtons. I thought it had to do with fingers lol.

Speeddemon, why do you bother commenting when you have nothing constructive to provide? You can have an opinion without being an @$$ about it, you know. Sheesh.
  • This reply by BabyButtons has been deleted by brightstar

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
    Wow...so let me get this straight BabyButtons...you're suggesting people find a reflexology map and then we just use this as a guide to poke ourselves on specific body parts and this magically results in weight loss via appetite suppression? I take it back, there is something stupider than getting a needle in your ear. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Speeddemon, u r entitled 2 ur opinion but unless u have tried it, y be so quick 2 judge?
Working...
X