No announcement yet.

Loose Skin: Does it go away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww envirotodd u r such a sweetheart! People like u make me feel beautiful. Ur also more attractive than most people. Every time i talk 2 u i think my heart grows bigger. If i ever feel ugly again ill just remember ur words

Comment

It’s very good that you have so much positive energy within you all the time that you can recognize that this is exactly what true beauty truly is. You are truly beautiful and you can see that because you accept the words and positive support of others.

Too many people have such a large amount of negative energy flowing through them that they are unable to see past their own criticisms or the cruel words of bullies and see only what they think are flaws. I think that you are outstanding from the inside out, BabyButtons.

I find it funny that a person can be absolutely stunning all over their body and then see a pimple on their cheek, for example, and automatically assume that they are now ugly. One tiny dot on the face cannot take away from everything else that a person is! This is just what you seem to have overcome because you can talk with me (and the other people here) on this forum or you can talk to positive people in your life and you can realize that beauty is much more than something that you need to lean forward toward the mirror to discover.

Comment

Thanks so much! I feel the same way about u! I know that there r times when i dont feel so pretty. I can admit that. But 4 the most part im confident with my looks and have accepted that this is how i was supposed 2 look so why not make the most of it! Talking is really important & so is listening to the people u trust when they tell u what they think & feel about u.

Comment

Working...
        X