drinking coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drinking coffee

Does drinking coffee work as a bit of a fat burner for around an hour or so after you drink it? If caffeine is a fat burner, then I would think that this would have just a little bit of a boosting effect. Am I right?

I think it is. I think there are some benefits to drinking coffee before exercising because it does provide you with a bit of a boost and can help you to burn more calories. However, I think it just helps a little. In other words, it's enough to do it but I wouldn't expect any huge fat burning results from it.

Comment

Yup. It's a fat burner. A mild one, but it can help you burn off some extra calories. As TracyK said, it's a good idea to drink it before you engage in activity. It will give you more energy and you're likely to burn a few more calories while you're at it!

Comment

It can, but I'd say it is an extremely mild one and it really won't do much for you unless you actually do something after drinking it. Also, I'd recommend drinking it black. Adding sugar or cream to your coffee will negate any weight loss benefits the caffeine in coffee might provide.

Comment

Working...
        X