What are you doing for New Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing for New Year?

I am always curious to find out what people have planned for their new year’s celebrations.

Do you have a positive feeling about the way that 2014 treated you and the way that you treated everyone else throughout that time? Do you feel that you made the most out of the time that you had from January through December?

What do you plan to do to ring in the New Year that will help you to be able to give yourself a fresh start in certain areas so that you will be able to make even more of 2015 than you did this year?

I am hoping to take more control over my life. There are many areas where we have control in our lives but where we choose to leave problems as they are. We simply complain about them and then do nothing when we are capable of repairing them. I have decided to ring in a healthy new year and to stop complaining about things that I am capable of changing. Instead of using my energy in a negative way, I am going to use it to improve things for myself and for others.

I hope that a lot of people choose something similar this year. The world could be far better than it is if each of us would only decided to make a bit of a difference when we can.

I'm doing the same thing that I do every year. I'm getting together with a group of my friends so that we can all watch a movie until very close to midnight, when we switch to a TV station that has a countdown on it. We all cheer when the new year comes in, drink a bit of champagne, and usually head home to bed about 10 minutes later so that we can be asleep within the hour haha. How's that for party animals? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      I'm doing the same thing that I do every year. I'm getting together with a group of my friends so that we can all watch a movie until very close to midnight, when we switch to a TV station that has a countdown on it. We all cheer when the new year comes in, drink a bit of champagne, and usually head home to bed about 10 minutes later so that we can be asleep within the hour haha. How's that for party animals? LOL

I do something quite similar brightstar and I enjoy it every year. As for my plans for 2015, like every year I just hope it will be better than the last year. I always work on correcting my bad habbits

Comment

I'm ringing in the New Year all by my lonesome LOL. Sounds pretty sad, but honestly I'm actually looking forward to a quiet new year watching my favourite movies. As for new years resolutions, I don't have any.

Comment

I'm heading to Jamaica! I can't wait. I'm looking forward to soaking up some hot sun and enjoying a tropical atmosphere. While I'm there, I think I'll contemplate my weight loss goals.

Comment

I'm hosting a party! I'm looking forward to having all of my friends and famliy over. We're going to play games and enjoy some karaoke lol. It'll be a blast. This is probably my favorite time of the year. Most people celeberate it and everyone is generally happy to ring in a new year. Here's to an excellent 2015! And, of course, my new years resolution is to lose weight LOL

Comment

Sadly im not going to hawaii lol! Ill be spending time with friends. Were going 2 a local bar. Theres always a nice party there every year. I hope u have a good new year envirotodd & i wanted to tell u that i signed up for a yoga class in the new year. A friend of mine knows someone who holds classes. Im looking forward to getting in shape & improving my flexibility. Maybe if i get really flexible, would u be up for surfing when we head to hawaii next year

Comment

Working...
              X