Vegetarianism for automatic weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetarianism for automatic weight loss

I have been using a calorie calculator to see how much calories, fats, carbs, proteins, sugars, etc are in my meals. I made a very healthy dinner with a HUGE number of veggies, a whole avocado and 2 turkey burgers. You should see the difference the meat makes. If I just cut out meat, it’s an automatic weight loss diet and I can eat all the veg I want. No more hunger!

Wow really? You just cut out the meat and you don't feel hungry? Are you eating more than just veggies?

Comment

This is really cool, Bruce. It is amazing to see how when you cut out the meat you really do cut out a lot of fat and calories...unfortunately, for meat lovers like me, I just couldn't live off of green. I just got to have that turkey burger lol!

Comment

Fantastic idea Bruce! I've also cut meat out of my diet and have noticed a huge difference in my weight loss efforts, as well Sometimes I think that becoming a vegetarian was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

Comment

That's amazing Bruce. I've never been much of a meat eater. In fact, I'm quite the salad lover. Maybe I should become a vegetarian. I didn't realize it would be good for losing weight.

Comment

It would be awesome if I could just live off of vegetables, but they really don't satisfy me in the same way that meat does. I know it's a mind over matter thing, really, but any time I've tried dramatically lowering meat in my diet, I've always wounded up more hungry. I swear, my insatiable appetite is a curse!

Comment

Working...
            X