Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you find is the hardest food/drink to give up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you find is the hardest food/drink to give up?

When your working on losing weight, what do you find is the hardest food or drink to give up? I always have a really hard time giving up soda. I know its full of sugar and it's something I have to quit, but I reallly enjoy it LOL. I was thinking if we all shared what we have a hard time letting go of, we can feel like we're all in the same boat together haha

When I first started dieting and living a more healthy life, I was surprised that fruit juice was so bad for you (high in sugar low in nutrients and fiber), and that vegetable juice wasn’t good for you because it was high in sodium. Giving those up was a challenge for me.

Comment

I agree with you enviroTodd, those two beverages were hard to give up for me, as well. I had always thought they they were healthy for me and then finding out that they weren't really shocked me and completely altered my perspective on what I was putting in my body. It's terrible, but now I feel like if something come pre-packaged its loaded down with salt and sugar! I'm also stunned how some things that taste so sweet actually have a lot of salt, too. I swear, sometimes when you're following a strict diet for weight loss, it feels like the only safe thing you can ingest is water!

Comment

Cheese was hardest for me

Comment

baked treats and prepackaged cookies. I've always liked that junk and it's the hardest thing for me to avoid when I head to the grocery store.

Comment

OMG definitely ice cream!

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
              OMG definitely ice cream!

OMG...Ice cream! Yes, that's a tough one too, PamelaPoison!!

Comment

Working...
              X