My face and neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My face and neck

I'm wondering how long it will take to see weight loss in my face and neck. Will I actually notice a difference soon or does it even happen? Will I have triple chins forever?

You won't have triple chins forever if you do manage to lose enough weight. Weight loss will occur in your face and neck but at the same time don't expect it to change you face or neck shape. For instant if you've never had a long neck and a long well defined chin, you aren't suddenly going to get that look, no matter how much weight you lose. You should also know - and I hope this doesn't happen to you - but extra skin on your neck could stay there if you lose weight as loose skin. Many people actually have procedures to get this removed. So, yes, you will lose weight in your face and neck just as you will everywhere else in your body.

Comment

Everyone loses weight at their own rates. It all depends on your personal makeup. It will come off. You may not see it day by day without taking pictures to compare every month.

Comment

Thanks. I'm glad that there is hope that I will lose the weight there and hopefully I won't have anything super saggy left behind.

Comment

Working...
        X