Commit to an exercise you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commit to an exercise you like

Exercise is an integral part of weight loss and it's also vital for your body's mental and physical health and wellbeing! Personally, I like Yoga. It works for me, I love how I feel after doing it, and so far it's the only exercise I've really been able to commit to. You need to find the right exercise that you like, that fits into your lifestyle and that is safe for you. It's important that it is something that will fit into your lifestyle because losing weight shouldn't be about constant dieting, it's about making a lifestyle change and that takes commitment. You need to like your exercise or you'll never be able to commit to it. Be good to your body and it will be good to you in return! Realistic goals give you results

I personally enjoy bike riding. I go for a ride every morning. I try to ride uphill whenever possible to give my body more of a workout, but I admit I'm more of a downhill kind of guy lol. ChristySmiles seems to like yoga and I like biking...what does everyone else like?

Comment

Uh ya...I couldn't agree more Walter125, funny about that. BTW what exercise do you recommend?

Comment

Working...
      X