Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Weight Loss Tip: Embrace Your Natural Energies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Weight Loss Tip: Embrace Your Natural Energies!

There is only one true weight loss tip that you ever need to know and that is to embrace your energies through the flow of colors throughout your body, mind and spirit.

Find out where you are lacking and take in the right colors of food and solarized waters to restore the natural harmony in your body. Your weight and the rest of your ailments will correct themselves over time when this flow is in balance. Here's what you need to know:

Violet - the crown of your head
    Indigo - your third eye
    blue - the throat
    green - the heart
    yellow - the solar plexus
    orange - secral
    red - the base

With this knowledge, you will be uplifted. Apply it and your body will be uplifted with your mind.

Sure...just grind that all up and put it in pill form and it's the perfect diet for me.

Comment

Wow, do you know where we can get this rainbow pill of yours? On a more serious note, I've always found colors to be helpful for finding the right health balance. I like using light therapy. Unfortunately. I've never really had any luck when it comes to applying colors to weight loss. What sort of colors do you find work best for you enviroTodd? Anyone else have any luck with colors and weight loss?

Comment

LOL you're awesome envirotodd. Never stop taking those rainbow pills

Comment

Wow man...very wow. And I thought a color was nothing more than its name

Comment

Thank you Bruce, but it's important for you to be aware that I didn't mean that the colors should go into a pill. That was Bean who misinterpreted me. You can solarize water or use light exposure or just make sure that the healthy foods that you eat are in the colors that are off balance in your overall system

It's good to be able to expand your mind and look beyond what the pharmaceuticals are trying to sell you. If you just expose yourself to a full spectrum of colors, you'll have an advantage. It's easy. You can doubt it and hold yourself back, or you can give it a try and realize the difference you could be enjoying.

Comment

TroyBurger, no it has a lot of powers to heal and help you lose weight

Comment

ur right envirotodd. When u know ur colors and find ur balance it does good things for ur body. I focus most of my energies on violet. That's where my balance starts.

Comment

Color power huh? It's official, I've now heard the most bogus way to lose weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                    Color power huh? It's official, I've now heard the most bogus way to lose weight.
                    At least it doesn't come with nasty side effects, though, right? I mean, you could do this color thing and get nothing out of it, or you could make the wrong choice of a pill and end up having all your hair fall out or losing sleep for a week or something like that. If you're going to choose one of two options that don't work, I'd go for pretty colors any day

Comment

You enjoy those pretty colors TinaDancer. More power to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X