I want to quit my diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to quit my diet

I think I’m giving up on weight loss. Maybe it doesn’t work for everyone. I’ve been at a plateau for three weeks no matter what I do. This sucks.

Oh no! Don't quit before you reach your goals! You can do it. Your plateau could just be your body adjusting but still making progress. Keep it up!

Comment

Don't give up! Just try doing a little bit more with your exercise. Don't cut back on calories anymore, but boost up your calorie burning just a bit by adding another 5 or 10 minutes to your daily walk, or doing your walk at a faster pace.

Comment

Keep trying. Plateaus are natural!

Comment

As everyone else here has said. Don't give up/ Just keep at it. You will break your plateau eventually. This is actually the most important part of your weight loss goal and the hardest part. Don't give up when you have come so far!

Comment

I hit a plateau last month and it sucked!! But I kept at it. I just exercised more. Don't give up!!

Comment

Ya...sometimes it can get really frustrating when you stop seeing progress. But remember, the only way you will destroy your progress is if you quit now. Think of it this way, you've already seen some results, which is better than seeing nothing. If you give up now, you'll probably gain back what you lost. It is way better to maintain your progress and keep at it than it is to lose it all.

Comment

Don't give up! Listen to everyone else here Believe in yourself.

Comment

Awwww, don't give up Weight loss does work for everyone. You just need to discover what works for you. Remember, if things no longer seem to be working, it might be time to make a few changes.

Comment

Plateaus can seem to last forever. Every dieter gets them. Some get them for a week, others can have them for monhts. You feel as though nothing is worth it, but it really is. Keep going. Please don't give up!

Comment

Wow. Thank you all so much. I can't believe that I got such a supportive response from everyone. I wasn't expecting this at all. I'd just had it with not having any results. I didn't lose weight this week, either. But I'll hang in there until next week. I'll give it one more week because I don't want to let you guys down. Thank you again.

Comment

Glad to hear that you're keeping it up! Don't give up Pennythoughts!

Comment

Working...
                        X