Don't procrastinate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't procrastinate!

When it comes to diet goals or making healthy dietary and/or exercise changes, do not wait to make these changes. Start today. The longer you put something off, the better it sounds in your head and the less likely you are to follow-through with your plans when the time comes. It is easy to say you'll do something when you don't intend to do it until later. Tomorrow never comes, so don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today. If you're serious about your weight loss goals and improving your health this should be your top priority. It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. Believe in yourself and practice self-discipline.

Very good advice. Only you can decide if you will be successful

Comment

It is good advice TeensyTiff. I for one am terrible at following that kind of advice. I mean to, I really do. I also know that it is the most logical, but I do better when I have an incentive. Just telling myself I"m going to do something "right now" doesn't work for me...and clearly it doesn't work for most people which is why we have things like New Years resolutions, etc. Personally, I hope you're not someone who procrastinates and if you're not, I'm very envious

Comment

If you procrastinate, you'll just hate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
          So very true!

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post

It is very true, MadMike. I always regret procrastinating and it sucks when you have no one to blame for it but yourself and it so hard to forgive yourself and move past it. The only way to realy feel better is to not do it again.

Comment

Working...
            X