Eat more fiber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat more fiber

I just finished reading an article in the paper that I wanted to share with everyone. There has been a big study done that has shown that fiber isn’t just good for diet because it keeps you regular, keeps your blood pressure and cholesterol down, and fills you up. It’s also a natural fat burner! If you needed more motivation to eat more fiber, there it is!

That's an interesting piece of news Bethie.Thanks for sharing it. That's more than enough motivation for me to eat more fiber lol!

Comment

That's interesting. I looked into the study you mentioned Bethie and I have to say I found it quite informative. I've never had too much of a problem eating fiber, so I guess this is good news for me LOL. I can always tell when I don't get enough fiber because I feel awful. The other good news it's not hard adding fiber to your diet if you aren't a big fiber eater. I'm going to keep a close eye on this research and see what happens with it in the future. Maybe we should make fiber bars as one of our good snacks we're inventing

Comment

It's funny that you say that, SpeedDemon. I feel terrible when I don't get enough fiber, too. It took me forever to put my finger on what was happening. Whenever I go more than one day eating foods that are made up of too much white flour and not enough fiber, I feel drained and run down and my stomach is unsettled. I wonder if boosting my fiber even more will be handy. You're right, we should add fiber for our make-it-rich snacks haha.

Comment

How much more fiber are you supposed to eat? Wouldn't eating too much fiber be problematic, as well? Wouldn't an overload of fiber lead to you pretty much spending your life on the toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
            It's funny that you say that, SpeedDemon. I feel terrible when I don't get enough fiber, too. It took me forever to put my finger on what was happening. Whenever I go more than one day eating foods that are made up of too much white flour and not enough fiber, I feel drained and run down and my stomach is unsettled. I wonder if boosting my fiber even more will be handy. You're right, we should add fiber for our make-it-rich snacks haha.

Ya. we're going to be so rich! And yes, fiber is key to your diet and not just because it can help with weight loss. That said, as JW pointed out, you do need to watch your fiber intake or you will find yourself living on the toilet LOL

Comment

Working...
            X