Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does drinking lots of coffee = stimulant diet pill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does drinking lots of coffee = stimulant diet pill?

If a stimulant based diet pill is just pretty much the same as a lot of coffee, isn’t it cheaper just to drink a lot of coffee?

It sounds like a good idea except I think that you're just asking for jitters and side effects with the coffee method. Stimulant diet pills usually have other ingredients, too

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      It sounds like a good idea except I think that you're just asking for jitters and side effects with the coffee method. Stimulant diet pills usually have other ingredients, too
      I think that's pretty much it. It's not just about caffeine, alone

Comment

Drinking coffee can help to reduce your appetite, but it’s really not the same thing as taking diet pills that contain caffeine.

Comment

It might be cheaper to drink a lot of coffee but it would be a lot harder on your system (considering the amount you'd need to drink) and you wouldn't get the same effects. It may seem like the same thing, but it's really not, unfortunately.

Comment

I really don't think that taking caffeine all by itself will do much for you. That may be a common ingredient in diet pills but it's not usually the only one.

Comment

It's the same substance but other than that drinking coffee and taking diet pills with caffeine is really not the same thing. Too bad it isn't though. It would be awesome to just drink coffee and gain significant appetite suppression/hunger control benefits from that!

Comment

Even if it's not the same thing, does it help?

Comment

Working...
                X