Low Carb Goes so Good with Energy Boosting Diet Pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Carb Goes so Good with Energy Boosting Diet Pills

Something I just discovered so I'm goign to share it. A reduced carbohydrate diet combined with diet pills that give you an energy boost are practically the ideal combination. They pair so great and I dont find myself in a tired slump in the afternoon. Without the slump, my sugar cravings are gone - I always want sugar when I feel fatigued - so I don't overeat nearly as much. I still do now and then, but most of the time, I'm on track and feel just fine. I hope this helps someone out there!

That's interesting. I never really thought of it like that. That the energy slumps from the earlier days of moving to low carb could be overcome by energy boosters in diet pills. It seems obvious now, but it never occurred to me.

Comment

Good point. I forget about the energy reducing impact of cutting carbs - for the first bit at least. It goes away as your body adapts. Energy boosters would be great for getting through that. You're right!

Comment

Do low carb diets really make your energy fall by that much? Won't the protein and fat you're eating give you energy?

Comment

smart move. That fatigue feeling isn't for too too long, but it is a killer and can stop you from keeping it up as often as not. Great that you found a way around it!

Comment

how much extra energy is needed to make up for reduced carbs? Like, if you cut back on carbohydrates, how much caffeine would I want in my diet pill?

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post
              how much extra energy is needed to make up for reduced carbs? Like, if you cut back on carbohydrates, how much caffeine would I want in my diet pill?
              I think that depends on you. I always try to base it on how much coffee I'd drink if that were my solution. So if you go in around 100mg, then that should do the trick unless you're someone who already uses a ton of caffeine, in which case you might not want to crank it up by too much more. Just stay hydrated

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post
                Something I just discovered so I'm goign to share it. A reduced carbohydrate diet combined with diet pills that give you an energy boost are practically the ideal combination. They pair so great and I dont find myself in a tired slump in the afternoon. Without the slump, my sugar cravings are gone - I always want sugar when I feel fatigued - so I don't overeat nearly as much. I still do now and then, but most of the time, I'm on track and feel just fine. I hope this helps someone out there!
                My friend does this and she really fells so energetic, but I am afraid of trying it..

Comment

Originally posted by Donnyy View Post

My friend does this and she really fells so energetic, but I am afraid of trying it..
                  What makes you afraid to try it? I'd be glad to let you know what I experienced if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by TammyBear View Post

What makes you afraid to try it? I'd be glad to let you know what I experienced if that helps

I'm afraid if something changes in this way of life (for example, some holiday where I want to eat more, a long journey), then I will feel bad

Comment

Originally posted by Donnyy View Post

I'm afraid if something changes in this way of life (for example, some holiday where I want to eat more, a long journey), then I will feel bad
                      That makes sense to me. You need to choose a strategy that works with your life. It needs to be sustainable. I get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X