I can't get my timing right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get my timing right

I can't seem to get my timing right with my lifestyle to match my pills. I take the first one first thing in the morning, but then sometimes i can't eat breakfast a half hour later, or sometimes I need to eat something right away, throw on some clothes, and run out the door. The afternoon ones are easier. Tips for getting timing right when my diet pills need to be taken in the morning and just before lunch?

Instead of taking the pills on a clock, think about taking the pills as you decide how your day will play out. If it's a morning when you'll be eating at home, take the pill about a half hour before it will be ready. If you'll be on the go and haven't figured it out yet, wait until you do to take the pill. Don't let a clock hold you back.

Comment

Create a schedule, make it practical not just ideal, and change it as you learn more about what really works. Don't be too hard on yourself. It takes time to build new habits.

Comment

Keep trying. You'll get the hang of it. It's tough to shift our habits.

Comment

You can do it! Set alerts on your phone and follow them. Change the alerts based on your plans for the day, but try to stick to everything as much as you can. You'll find that it falls in to place as you get it worked out.

Comment

Working...
          X