Bust reduction exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust reduction exercise

This is a question for all you women out there who have been endowed with a big chest. I'm wondering if anyone knows of an exercise that can help me decrease my bust size naturally. I'm really self-concious about my large chest and all that weight on top is just brutal for my back. Any ideas would be very much appreciated, thanks!!

Too bad there wasn't some sort of way to share so that you could shrink your chest and I could boost mine haha. Then I could take my big fat butt and thighs and give them to Kate Moss while I'm at it

Comment

Honey, u don't need to reduce your chest size. Be proud of what god gave u! u don't want to be no skinny minny. If ur back is sore, get ur man to give it a good rub.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post
        Too bad there wasn't some sort of way to share so that you could shrink your chest and I could boost mine haha. Then I could take my big fat butt and thighs and give them to Kate Moss while I'm at it
        Hahaha, thanks for that 1000Kilowatts! Your response really lifted my mood today. I think I was in need of a good chuckle. If I could give you some of my chest I would. I'd trade you some chest fat for some butt fat any time hahaha.

Um...BabyButtons, thanks for the encouragement, but I really do want to lose some of the weight, and trust me, I won't be a "skinny minny" even if I lost some of it. I think I'd have to be born into a new body for that to happen Ha!

Comment

I've found that any exercises that work the muscles of the shoulders and chest will work in that way. So pushups, weight lifting, swimming, and overall cardio can shrink the sisters a little bit and tighten them up while you're at it. Don't expect miracles, though, it won't change your dna

Comment

Thanks TammyBear I'll try those exercises you suggested. I've long stopped believing in miracles, I'm just looking for any help at all hahaha

Comment

Working...
            X