Schedule workouts with the weather report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule workouts with the weather report

As the weather gets hotter, I find that it's helpful if I schedule my workouts based on the forecast. If it looks like there will be a cool day or a dry day, I try to get my outdoor workouts into those days of the week. If it looks like it'll be a great morning but rainy afternoon, I head out first thing. On days when it's going to be hot or rainy (or both), I plan for indoor workouts. WHen I have a plan in place, I'm less likely to just skip the whole thing.

That's a good idea. I can't change the time of day that I do my workout, but I can definitely have backup plans already ready for different kinds of weather. I admit that if the weather is bad enough, and I can't go out, i'm likely to just skip the whole thing a lot of the time.

Comment

That's a really smart idea. There should be a way to put the weather report right into a fitness tracker app to take the planning right out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        That's a really smart idea. There should be a way to put the weather report right into a fitness tracker app to take the planning right out of it!
        That's a really good idea, actually. It would be good if weather were taken into account in a fitbit app or whatever, so that it could make suggestions based on your previous workouts.

Comment

Working...
        X